Call for Abstract
20th World Congress on Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, will be organized around the theme “A Prospective Evaluation of Child Care & The Union of International Pediatricians”
General pediatrics 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in General pediatrics 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The aim of the study of pediatrics is to reduce infant and child rate of deaths, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life and help ease the problems of children and adolescents. It can be acknowledged that this can be reached by learning the major and primary subject on General Pediatrics. General Pediatrics includes the basic treatments involved for the betterment of pediatric health. The most significant problems can be due to nutritional deficiencies to the overall health of infants and children because growth and development can be seriously hindered by shortages in essential vitamins or nutrients.
A child has medical problems that might be genetic which can be learnt under general pediatrics. When a child has medical problems involving more than one body system, screening of genetic abnormalities may be recommended to identify the cause and make a diagnosis. This can be recognized by being educated about the modern imaging risks in children suffering with pediatric genetic disorders. During the course of these techniques providing effective pain management for children is widely recognized as a complicated and challenging aspect. This challenge can be achieved by learning about child psychology and behavioral studies which can ease the complications with the child during the treatment.
- Track 1-1Nutrient deficiencies
- Track 1-2Pediatric obesity
- Track 1-3Child psychology
- Track 1-4Pediatric behavioural studies
- Track 1-5Pain relief therapies and management
- Track 1-6Diagnosis & Treatment
- Track 1-7Pediatric developmental changes
- Track 1-8Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Track 1-9Pediatrics Surgery
Neonatology includes medical care of newborn infants, especially premature and sick newborn. It is usually practiced in neonatal intensive care units. The principal patients of neonatologists are newborn infants who require special medical care due to low birth weight, prematurity, intrauterine growth retardation, congenital malformations, sepsis, pulmonary hypoplasia or birth asphyxia. Perinatology is a practice of medicine concerned with the care of the fetus. Perinatal period starts at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth. Before birth a high-risk baby might be cared by a perinatologist and after birth by a neonatologist.
- Track 2-1Community neonatology
- Track 2-2High-risk pregnancies
- Track 2-3Fetal surgery or treatment
- Track 2-4Genetic amniocentesis
- Track 2-5Chorionic villus sampling
- Track 2-6Ultrasound of the fetus
- Track 2-7Management of multiple gestations
- Track 2-8Neonatal nursing
- Track 2-9Neonatal resuscitation
- Track 2-10Neonatal health
- Track 2-11Neonatal medicine
- Track 2-12Fetal and perinatal therapy
- Track 2-13Fetoscopy
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology are the wide and complex area that includes perturbations of the few blood components and their forerunners in the bone marrow, and also the coagulation-fibrinolytic system in the plasma, the reticuloendothelial system, and malignancies of the blood and strong tissues.
- Track 3-1Leukemia
- Track 3-2Pleuropulmonary blastoma
- Track 3-3Germ cell tumours
- Track 3-4Neuroblastoma
- Track 3-5Hepatoblastoma
- Track 3-6Hematology
Pediatric cardiology is a practice dealing with various problems related to heart in children, infants, new born. The field incorporates therapeutic conclusion and treatment of innate heart deserts; coronary corridor disease, heart disappointment, valvular coronary illness and electrophysiology in kids. Atherosclerosis is additionally the most well-known reason for Pediatric cardiovascular disease. Tetralogy of Fallot, double outlet right ventricle, pulmonary atresia, persistent truncus arteriosus, transposition of the great arteries, and Ebsteins anomaly are various congenital cyanotic heart diseases.
- Track 4-1Tetralogy of fallot
- Track 4-2Pulmonary atresia
- Track 4-3Double outlet right ventricle
- Track 4-4Transposition of great arteries
- Track 4-5Persistent truncus arteriosis
- Track 4-6Ebstein’s anomaly
Pediatric Neurology is a practice of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system and nerves which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and diseases involving the central and peripheral nervous system including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue. Neurological practice relies on the field of neuroscience, which is the scientific study of the nervous system.
- Track 5-1Neurodegenerative disorders
- Track 5-2Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Track 5-3Behavioral and developmental neurology
- Track 5-4Parkinson’s disease
- Track 5-5Cerebral paresis
- Track 5-6Lysosomal storage disease
Pediatric Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may recover optimal health. Pediatric nursing is the medicinal care of neonates and child up to adolescence, ordinarily in an in-persistent hospital.
- Track 6-1Direct nursing care
- Track 6-2Neonatal nursing
- Track 6-3Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 6-4Palliative paediatric nursing
Pediatric nephrology is a specialty of pediatrics that concerns itself with the study of normal kidney function and kidney problems, treatment of kidney problems, the preservation of kidney health, the from diet and medication to renal replacement therapy of a children. Systemic conditions that affect the kidneys and systemic problems that occur as a result of kidney problems are also studied in nephrology.
- Track 7-1Comprehensive pediatric nephrology
- Track 7-2Clinical pediatric nephrology
- Track 7-3Renal transplantation
- Track 7-4Kidney care
- Track 7-5Renal failure
Pediatric Immunology includes causes, pathophysiology, management, treatments, practices and control of sensitivities that create in Children. Up to 40 percent of infants experience the effects of unfavorably susceptible rhinitis. Children will probably create allergies if the any of the parents have allergy. Pediatric Immunology covers the immune system of the children. Rheumatology is committed to determination and treatment of rheumatic diseases.
- Track 8-1Clinical immunology
- Track 8-2Developmental immunology
- Track 8-3Immunotherapy
- Track 8-4Diagnostic immunology
- Track 8-5Cancer immunology
- Track 8-6Diagnostic immunology
The maintenance of a well-balanced diet consisting all macro and micro nutrients and the adequate caloric intake necessary to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at the various stages of development of a child. Needs of nutrition vary considerably with age, environmental conditions, and level of activity and they are directly related to the growth rate. In the prenatal period growth totally depends on adequate maternal nutrition. During infancy the need for calories is greater than at any postnatal period because of the rapid increase in both height and weight.
- Track 9-1Clinical dietetics
- Track 9-2Public health nutrition
- Track 9-3Food and nutrition management
- Track 9-4Toddler foods
Pediatric Gastroenterology is the practice focused on the digestive system and its disorders in Children. Diseases which are affecting the gastrointestinal tract are the focus of this speciality. Gastroenterology is mainly based upon the study of the normal function and diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
- Track 10-1Esophageal diseases
- Track 10-2Colonic diseases
- Track 10-3Hepatobiliary diseases
- Track 10-4Pancreatic diseases
- Track 10-5Pancreatitis
- Track 10-6Hepatitis
Pediatric endocrinology deals with the disorders of the endocrine glands which includes variations of physical and sexual development in childhood. The most common disease of the specialty is type 1 diabetes, which usually accounts for at least 50% of a typical clinical practice. Growth disorders are the next common problem, especially those amenable to growth hormone treatment. The specialty also deals with hypoglycemia and other forms of hyperglycemia in childhood, variations of puberty, as well other adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary problems. Diabetes happens when the pancreas does not produce enough of the hormone insulin, or the body can't utilize insulin legitimately. Insulin enables convey to sugar from the circulation system into the cells. Once inside the cells, sugar is changed over into vitality for prompt utilize or stored for the future.
- Track 11-1Adrenal disorders
- Track 11-2Pituitary disorders
- Track 11-3Diabetes and related complication
- Track 11-4Diseases and disorders of thyroids
- Track 11-5Gyneacomastia
Pediatric pulmonology is a medical specialty that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases involving respiratory tract in children. Pediatric pulmonologists are specially trained in pulmonary pediatric diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, complicated chest infections, etc. Sleep Disorders and medicine is used to treat various sleep disorders. Falling asleep and waking up are controlled by a number of chemical changes in the brain and the blood. These sleep studies are carried out by many specialists and their risk factors are measured for the future complaints.
- Track 12-1Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- Track 12-2Asthma
- Track 12-3Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Track 12-4Cystic fibrosis
- Track 12-5Sudden infant death syndrome
- Track 12-6Co-sleeping
- Track 12-7Sleep physiology
Pediatric psychology addresses the psychological aspects of illness and the promotion of health behaviors in children as well as in adolescents. Psychological issues are addressed in a developmental system and emphasize the dynamic relationship which exists between children and their families. Common areas of study includes environmental factors and psychosocial development which contributes to the development of a disorder, outcomes of children with medical conditions, treating emotional and behavioral components of illness and promoting proper developmental disabilities and health behaviors.
- Track 13-1Adolescent clinical psychology
- Track 13-2Neuro psycho therapy
- Track 13-3Psychological disorder
- Track 13-4Counseling psychology
- Track 13-5Psychological disorder
The Pediatric Dermatology is the practice of medicine which includes diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, nail diseases affecting infants, children and adolescents. The pediatric dermatology places emphasis on educating children and their families about skin disease, and the prevention of permanent cosmetic disability is stressed. The service offers the full array of pulsed dye laser therapy for port wine stains, certain hemangiomas, broken blood vessels and a variety of other vascular lesions of the skin.
- Track 14-1Cosmetic dermatology
- Track 14-2Dermatopathology
- Track 14-3Immunodermatology
- Track 14-4Mohs surgery
- Track 14-5Teledermatology
- Track 14-6Dermatoepidemiology
Pediatric dentistry is an age-defined specialty which provides both primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutic oral health care for new borns and children through adolescence, including those with special health care needs.
- Track 15-1Dental surgery
- Track 15-2Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Track 15-3Cosmetic dentistry
- Track 15-4Dental implantology
- Track 15-5Restorative dentistry
- Track 15-6Dental traumatology
Adolescent medicine is a practice of medicine that involves on care of patients who are in the adolescent period of development, generally ranging from the last years of elementary school until graduation from high school. Patients have generally entered puberty, which typically begins between the ages of 11 and 13 for boys. The field of adolescent medicine addresses the needs of the whole person from a variety of psychological, sociological, and physiological perspective.
- Track 16-1Emergency medicine
- Track 16-2Critical care
- Track 16-3Pain medicine
- Track 16-4Rehabilitation medicine
- Track 16-5Sports medicine
Child abuse is physical, sexual, or psychological maltreatment of a child, especially by a parent or any caregiver. Child abuse may results in actual or potential harm to a child. Child maltreatment is often used in place of child abuse just to give an umbrella term to cover neglect, exploitation, and trafficking.
- Track 17-1Physical abuse
- Track 17-2Sexual abuse
- Track 17-3Psychological abuse
- Track 17-4Neglect